Deep-Tech Simulation Software Engineer C++
As a deep-tech simulation software engineer at GoSilico, you are responsible for assuring a stable, robust and high performant numerical backend of our software ChromX. Your work facilitates a change of paradigms in the biopharmaceutical industry: From lab experiments to computer simulations.
- Optimization of the numerical simulation and optimization backend
- Coupling to 3rd party libraries
- Design and implementation of new features, incl. algorithms for model building
- General maintenance to assure stability and robustness
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics or computational engineering
- At least 2 years of practical experience in object-oriented programming (C++)
- High degree of expertise in optimization and numerical methods for PDEs
- Profound knowledge on parallel programming using OpenMP and MPI
- Self-reliant, motivated and proactive working style – Fluency in English both written and oral
You will be working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Since we are a small company, everyone’s contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. If you have a good idea for the software, chances are high you will be implementing it. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work fun and fulfilling.