Deep-Tech Simulation Software Engineer C++
As a deep-tech simulation software engineer at GoSilico, you are responsible for assuring a stable, robust and high performant numerical backend of our software ChromX. Your work facilitates a change of paradigms in the biopharmaceutical industry: From lab experiments to computer simulations.
- Optimization of the numerical simulation and optimization backend
- Coupling to 3rd party libraries
- Design and implementation of new features, incl. algorithms for model building
- General maintenance to assure stability and robustness
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics or computational engineering
- At least 2 years of practical experience in object-oriented programming (C++)
- High degree of expertise in optimization and numerical methods for PDEs
- Profound knowledge on parallel programming using OpenMP and MPI
- Self-reliant, motivated and proactive working style – Fluency in English both written and oral
You will be working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Since we are a small company, everyone’s contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. If you have a good idea for the software, chances are high you will be implementing it. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work fun and fulfilling.
Ihr Browser kann das Dokument leider nicht anzeigen. Sie können es unten Downloaden.