Software Engineer UX/UI (C++)
As a software engineer UX/UI at GoSilico, you are responsible for turning a deep-tech simulation software into a user-friendly tool. Your work facilitates a change of paradigms in the biopharmaceutical industry: From lab experiments to computer simulations.
- Design and implementation of new features in the graphical user interface to optimize user experience
- Coupling of the software to laboratory hardware to automize data transfer
- Conduction of user experience studies to monitor the success of work
- General maintenance to assure stability and robustness
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, computational engineering or equivalent
- At least two years of practical experience in object-oriented programming (C++)
- Experience in user interface design with Qt appreciated
- Self-reliant, motivated and proactive working style
- Fluency in English both written and oral
You will be working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Since we are a small company, everyone’s contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. If you have a good idea for the software, chances are high you will be implementing it. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work fun and fulfilling.