Software Engineer UX/UI (C++)
As a software engineer UX/UI at GoSilico, you are responsible for turning a deep-tech simulation software into a user-friendly tool. Your work facilitates a change of paradigms in the biopharmaceutical industry: From lab experiments to computer simulations.
- Design and implementation of new features in the graphical user interface to optimize user experience
- Coupling of the software to laboratory hardware to automize data transfer
- Conduction of user experience studies to monitor the success of work
- General maintenance to assure stability and robustness
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, computational engineering or equivalent
- At least two years of practical experience in object-oriented programming (C++)
- Experience in user interface design with Qt appreciated
- Self-reliant, motivated and proactive working style
- Fluency in English both written and oral
You will be working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Since we are a small company, everyone’s contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. If you have a good idea for the software, chances are high you will be implementing it. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work fun and fulfilling.
Ihr Browser kann das Dokument leider nicht anzeigen. Sie können es unten Downloaden.