Internship Product & Software Development
Are you looking for an internship in a young, dynamic startup and not afraid of a challenge? Then nevaal is the right place for you!
We develop an innovative network software to exclusively capture and understand dynamic and complex data sets with the help of graph algorithms. At the earliest possible date we are looking for support in the area of software development.
- You will support the agile project management of our software development team in their daily work: as organizer and problem solver for the team, in the preparation and moderation of agile meetings and workshops, as communicator within and outside the team.
- You support the conception and implementation of projects in the areas of Graph Algorithms, Social Network Analysis and Decentralised Data Models.
- At the interface between software development and design you work closely with your colleagues for design, implementation and rollout.
- You are currently enrolled in a computer technical bachelor or master degree program, e.g. applied computer science, business informatics, media informatics, technical computer science) or electrical engineering.
- You are interested in agile methods and frameworks and you love to learn new things.
- Your talent for organization means that you don't lose track even with many to-dos.
- You have 3-6 months time and want to gain an insight into the working world.
Have we captured your interest? Then send us your CV and a short cover letter. To get a better idea of our product concept, visit us at: www.nevaal.com