Junior Customer Service Agent (m/f/d)
(Junior) Customer Service Agent - B2C (m/f/d)
Are you driven by the happiness of your fellow human beings? Come to us!
Talents - that’s what we call our students. Every day we send them to work for our customers in a variety of roles - e.g. a cashier, a sales assistant or a waiter. They do a great job! But sometimes our talents have difficulties or questions - how do I get to work? What qualifications does the job require? What do I do if I fall sick? How can I deal with misunderstandings with customers? We want to solve all these issues quickly and politely, so that our Talents stay motivated and happy about future jobs.
As a member of our Talent Care Team, you will always have an open ear for our talents via e-mail, telephone or chat. You will represent Zenjob with your understanding and helpful nature, decisively shaping the external perception of Zenjob and enabling talents to have a unique service-oriented Zenjob experience. In addition, you stand by your team with your advice and support.
You show empathy, friendliness, diplomacy, calm and live our hands on mentality. You are attentive and can see where your support is needed. You are driven by your desire to help others. You are also happy to work on weekends when necessary. To keep the team going, you also need to communicate clearly and precisely.
- Eager to help - you are driven by the needs of your fellow human beings
- A linguistic genius - you speak German at C2 level and also have excellent English skills
- Solution-focussed - you work in a solution-oriented way, and are helpful in every situation
- Qualified - you have completed a degree or vocational training (Ausbildung)
- A few more things - empathy, great communication skills and experience of using MS Office round off your profile
Feel like this could be a match? Then we are looking forward to your application! We can’t wait to meet you and maybe even welcoming you to join the team at our beautiful offices in Moabit.