Senior Android Software Engineer (m/f/x)
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join one of our Agile cross functional teams as part of our 40 person strong Product & Engineering department. You will get the chance to work on a revolutionary product which has the potential to fundamentally change the relationship between companies and employees.
Our goal @ Zenjob is to match people with work that interests them by giving them the freedom to decide when and where they want to work through automation and digitalization. Are you curious? Welcome on board!
- You will work on a great product and change the way people work.
- You will build new features in our App and improve existing ones.
- You will work closely with our product managers and backend developers.
- Be a positive thinking person with at least 5 years of commercial working experience in Android development.
- Have an experience with Android Studio and Gradle.
- Have an experience with Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger and writing unit tests.
- Have a deep understanding of Android, Material Design and Mobile UI/UX.
- Be experienced building UIs with ConstraintLayout and RecyclerView and testing them.
- Work independently, reliably and you are ready to contribute.
It would be great if
- You have knowledge of internationalization, caching, offline-mode and location based services.
- You have already published at least one app in the Google Play store.
If this sounds good, then we’d love to hear from you
Please send us your CV and any other important documents. Rather than attaching your standard cover letter, please outline (in one page) why this position is of interest to you, what you feel you can contribute to the team and what you're most passionate about (not only work related - we want to find out more about you!).
We are looking forward to your application!