Senior Product Designer (m/f/d)
Permanent, Full time.
As a Senior Product Designer (m/w/x) you are passionate about how successful products work and feel. You are a true team player who knows that a given design problem has no single right answer and you are able to systematically approach solutions in close collaboration with customers, product owners, engineers and fellow designers. You are able to turn software into easy to use products and you are familiar with best practices in order to build meaningful solutions.
How you will contribute
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Design low-to-high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes that are derived from user/business needs.
- Build empathy, gather and evaluate user requirements through user interviews, UX benchmarking, etc.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with customers, product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows.
- Create clickable prototypes to share with stakeholders using industry standard tools and techniques
- Use design patterns to build out wireframes that enable you to test with real users.
- Contribute to building up a design organisation that enables Zenjob to address user problems at scale and allows us to regularly release products that reflect the UX strategy
- Solution-oriented: easily conduct product discovery phases from start to end and translate the outcome into your team delivery cycle.
- Problem-solver: have a proven set of methods and tools you use in order to address product discovery & delivery phases appropriately.
- Great communicator: have strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Self-organise: have good time-management skills.
- Flexible: you accept changes and are ready to move on.
If this sounds good, then we’d love to hear from you
Please send us your CV and any other important documents. Rather than attaching your standard cover letter, please outline (in one page) why this position is of interest to you, what you feel you can contribute to the team and what you're most passionate about (not only work related - we want to find out more about you!).
We are looking forward to your application!