Product Manager (m/f/d)
Full time, Permanent
We are looking for a Product Manager to support one of our Agile cross functional teams as part of our 40 person strong Product & Engineering department. You will get the chance to work on a revolutionary product which has the potential to fundamentally change the relationship between companies and employees.
Our goal @ Zenjob is to match people with work that interests them by giving them the freedom to decide when and where they want to work through automation and digitalization. Are you curious? Welcome on board!
- Research and understand customer needs and define product requirements
- Manage the product roadmap and keep stakeholders involved.
- Contribute to the product strategy and translate the goals into your team.
- Manage a product backlog, write user stories and quantify their business value
- Schedule sprints and prioritise what should be shipped next.
- Be the driving force for continuous product discovery and lean product decisions
- Actively represent the customer inside of Zenjob.
- Have a solid technical understanding and have successfully worked in an agile environment.
- Be able to easily transition between company strategies and daily team efforts.
- Embrace change and appreciate a constantly improving product development setup.
- Have high attention to detail and are familiar with Wireframing, competitor analysis, benchmarking.
- Have excellent communication skills and you fluently speak English.
If this sounds good, then we’d love to hear from you
Please send us your CV and any other important documents. Rather than attaching your standard cover letter, please outline (in one page) why this position is of interest to you, what you feel you can contribute to the team and what you're most passionate about (not only work related - we want to find out more about you!).
We are looking forward to your application!