CRM Manager (m/f/d)
As CRM Manager you will be part of our Marketing Team and you will report to our Head of CRM. Furthermore you work closely together with experienced marketing managers, plus product development and BI. You should possess a strong technical and analytical understanding, and also have a creative side which you can express through design and communication of campaigns. You will be focusing on developing a best in class CRM experience for our students using the Zenjob app. Your responsibilities range from development, implementation, monitoring, and optimization of CRM operations with a strong focus on increasing activation, retention and loyalty. You can expect to be collaborating cross-functionally and be given the responsibility of making the best direct communication channels (Email, Push Notification & In-App messaging) for our students. You will work with internal stakeholders to plan and execute tests and scale CRM initiatives.
How you'll contribute:
- You will develop, implement, monitor, and optimize our CRM campaigns.
- You will build the right message for the right segment at the right time.
- You will work together with internal teams to support and further develop CRM programs.
- You will analyze and share the results of the work your doing
- You will support continuous innovation in CRM, including testing methodology, measurement and by being creative in the design and communication with our students.
- Creative: proven track record executing successful CRM program, using email and mobile channels. That means you are able to design and communicate the right promotions to our customers.
- Analytic: strong understanding of campaign analytics and testing methodologies. You make your decisions based on data insights above all and generate learnings from AB test scenarios.
- Technical: have worked with various tools and understand how they work together
- A CRM Specialist: experience in working with email marketing tools, as well as mobile channels (emails, push notifications and In-App).
- Organised: have excellent attention to detail, personal organization and project management abilities.
- You are fluent in German and English.
If this sounds good, then we’d love to hear from you
Please send us your CV and any other important documents. Rather than attaching your standard cover letter, please outline (in one page) why this position is of interest to you, what you feel you can contribute to the team and what you're most passionate about (not only work related - we want to find out more about you!).
We are looking forward to your application!