Deutsche Börse Group
Video & Voice Technician (f/m/d)
Field of activity
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
Are you enthusiastic about communication technologies?
Do you want to join a team which is dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented, with the ambition and opportunity to set the standard for Voice & Video services? - Join our Team!
- Assist with telephony & video endpoint equipment installation, perform simple network patching
- Ensure client satisfaction by engaging with clients and assisting with fault-finding and break/fix function at lower levels of complexity
- Basic administration of telephony system
- Maintain documentation and asset management
- Carry out routine maintenance tasks for the telephony system
- Good understanding of Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise telephony infrastructure; ACFE certification would be a plus
- Good understanding of building network structured cabling concepts
- Working experience with Cisco/Tandberg endpoint devices would be considered a plus
- Understanding of Genesys Contact Centre Solution would be a plus
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Client oriented to deliver the best customer experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working with end user telephony system
- Good communications skills, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn as well as active in sharing your knowledge with others
- Fluent in English language; German is a plus