Consultant/Manager IT Security Applications (m/f/diverse) - Junior and Senior positions
Ready for takeoff? First stop: security check!
Lufthansa Group’s goal is to be the most digital aviation group worldwide. And airlines worldwide are striving to digitalize their business. As of now IT already supports practically all operational processes, and even more so every day. IT is everywhere. And where IT is, IT Security is absolutely necessary. Especially because of the high focus on security within aviation. So now is the perfect moment to join the game!
We at Lufthansa Systems support airlines worldwide in making aviation smarter, safer and more connected. Next to 350+ other airlines worldwide we certainly also support our “mothership” Lufthansa in reaching the next digital level – always with the focus on safety and security as first priority.
- Consult Lufthansa in regards to IT Security topics, especially in regards to the topics privileged access management (PAM) and identity & access management (IDM)
- Manage the applications PAM and IDM as well as interfaces and connected apps including application operation, installations and documentation
- Design functional and technical concepts e.g. regarding operations or server structures
- Analyse and give advice regarding solutions as well as implementation design
- University degree in IT
- Preferably 2+ years of relevant professional experience for the junior respectively 5+ years for the senior position
- Proven knowledge in IT Security, ideally regarding technologies within PAM & IDM
- Very good knowledge in (web) applications, operation, data bases as well as knowledge in test automation and performance monitoring
- Preferably knowledge in web and software development like web services, Eclipse, Netbeans, Java/JEE, .NET, PHP, SQL/MSSQL
- Fluency in German language (written and spoken) and good English skills are necessary
Your personal upgrade:
- Possibility to leave your own finger print and vastly shape the Lufthansa Group with focus on IT Security
- Work on cutting-edge topics within IT Security and leverage your passion for IT-Security in an agile environment
- Chance to help build, proof and run IT Systems the bad guys will hate
- Wide range of personal development opportunities
- Special flight conditions and many other benefits