IT Security Consultant (m/w/diverse)
Ready for takeoff? First stop: security check!
Lufthansa Group’s goal is to be the most digital aviation group worldwide. And airlines worldwide are striving to digitalize their business. As of now IT already supports practically all operational processes, and even more so every day. IT is everywhere. And where IT is, IT Security is absolutely necessary. Especially because of the high focus on security within aviation. So now is the perfect moment to join the game!
We at Lufthansa Systems support airlines worldwide in making aviation smarter, safer and more connected. As an IT Security Consultant (m/f/diverse) within Lufthansa Systems, you have the chance to help Lufthansa Group and the entire airline industry reach the next digital level – always with the focus on safety and security as first priority.
- Consult Lufthansa Group airlines like Lufthansa, Swiss or Eurowings as well as other airlines from our customer base counting around 350 airlines worldwide in regards to IT Security topics
- Analyse, give advice regarding solutions as well as implementation design and steer providers accordingly
- Lead projects, initiatives and workshops with several target groups and audiences
- Convince your counterparts of IT-Security in todays´ digitalized aviation world
- Create your journey: Bring in your visions and ideas by extending Lufthansa Systems IT-Security capabilities as well as your personal knowledge
- University degree in IT
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Proven knowledge in IT Security
- Advanced English and German skills necessary
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to always stay up to date regarding new technologies and standards or even one step ahead
Your personal upgrade:
- Possibility to leave your own finger print and vastly shape the Lufthansa Group as well as the entire aviation industry with focus on IT-Security
- Work on cutting-edge topics within IT Security and leverage your passion for IT-Security in an agile environment with changing target groups and dynamic challenges
- Chance to help build, proof and run IT Systems and its processes the bad guys will hate
- Wide range of personal development opportunities
- Special flight conditions and many other benefits